Sunday 16 October 2016

the surprise post!

well well, the right time came, and I'm so excated about this!
You don't know yet but now you will know that from the october 18th to the october 28th I'll write daily blogs!
And there is a reason for that, wait for it.
I know that I said in the last posts that I'm very busy with school and everything, but, this is not gonna be regular posts.
In this time I'll be on family vacation in LONDON.
I'm super excated and nervous!
 And I'm hope I suffice to write all this blogs but anyway the trip is going to be amazing.
I know it because I will be in many cool and interesting places and attractions, for example- warnner bros. studio tour (harry potter tour), the musical 'wicked' and many other sites.
I'll post where we been, what we did and my impression.
See ya' tomorow! I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment