Thursday 6 October 2016

I had the worst day ever

Do you know the feeling when something really sad happened and all you wanna do is just talk about it with your best friend/ mom?

Today I really wanted to talk about it with my best friend, and it could be perfect if I had one, but I don't. I tried to talk about it with my mom but she didn't really listened to me, so I decided to write about it here, on my blog. It just seems so right. the surprise that I planned for you will be in my next post.
I will start from the beginning.
Since I woke up I understood it will be a long day. I didn't ate in the morning, my brother pissed me off and I was really upset.
I was upset bc my grade have a Trip Field Training this sunday but I can't go to this trip bc I had a knee surgery and the doc don't want me to stretch my knees. I was really sad bc this is not the first time that my health prevents me to do something- for example, this is the third year that I don't פarticipate in sports.
In the afternoon I got back two tests, 91 in english and 95 in math. I don't think this is a bad grades but I know I could get more...
all this day was so terrible that even chocolate not helped.
In days like this I can't stop thinking what happened if I stayed in the city that I lived before I moved to where I am now, I had so many friends there, does it was different or the same?. But this is not important now, I know that I need 2 focus on the present.
I really thankful that I have my place to write down what I feel without criticizing me, and now I feel a lot better- tip from me for bad days: talk about them or write what happened or how are you feel, it will help you calm down.
Anyways I hope I will post my surprise in the next days... love you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment