Wednesday 31 August 2016

Beginning...πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’œ

Hi, my name is magnipic  :)
I really like to take pictures, this is one of my passions to shoot all the beautiful things the world has to offer me. I think there is so many perfect moments in life that we just have to photograph. With the photos we can remember beautifull places, events, nature and people that will always be in our heart.
Baside that I think there is beauty everywhere, you just need to be brave enough to open your eyes.
I'm a wormbook too, I really like to read books, spacialy Percy Jackson's series and I'm officially potterhead. ^_^
In my blog I will upload few times a week a story from my life, tutorials, photos that I took and more!!!
For now here a few photos, that for now are my fav!  :)
see you next time!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment